Operation process of manual use of pallet wrapper machine 2021-10-15
Operation process of manual use of pallet wrapping machine
The working principle of pallet wrapping machine is to drive the pallet goods to rotate through the rotation of the turntable, and then realize the equipment for wrapping the goods. The pallet wrapping machine is suitable for the packaging of goods that are shipped on pallets, such as the container transportation of bulk goods and the packaging of bulk pallets. The operating procedures of the pallet wrapping machine can be divided into manual operation and automatic operation.
1. Lower the film frame of the pallet wrapping machine to the lower limit, place the goods on the turntable (as far as possible in the middle of the turntable), put the film roll of the pallet wrapping machine on the reel seat, and wear the stretch wrapping film as required.
2. Tie the stretch film of the pallet wrapping machine to the bottom of the goods, and then press the "turntable rotation" button of the pallet wrapping machine to make the turntable rotate. At this time, the stretch film wraps the pallet wrapping machine on the bottom of the goods.
3. When the number of winding turns reaches the level you need, pull the pallet wrapping machine "up/down" to the "up" position, so that the film frame rises to the required position; at this time, stretch the winding film to wrap the tray around the packaging machine The top of the cargo is wound.
4. When the number of winding turns reaches the level you need, pull the pallet wrapping machine "up/down" to the "down" position to lower the film holder to the lower limit.
5. Repeat the above process; pop up the "turntable rotation" button of the pallet wrapping machine to stop the turntable; complete a package.
6. Manually break the film, and fix the stretch film of the pallet wrapping machine on the goods. It is recommended that manual is mainly used for machine adjustment.
Pallet wrapping machine is widely used in glass products, hardware tools, electronic appliances, papermaking, ceramics, chemicals, food, beverages, building materials and other industries. They can improve logistics efficiency, reduce losses during shipment, and are dust-proof, moisture-proof and reduce packaging. Cost and other advantages.